Featured Post

SA / FB RX7 Drift Tune Index

Monday, February 19, 2018

Pan Hard Bar














I have it installed. As mentioned the panhard runs from the lower watts link chassis point under the differential, and to the lower trailing arm on the axle. Install and adjustment were easy enough and I had heard it was an upgrade when lowering the rear. I haven't noticed any deformation or anything but I only us the car for daily driving and monthly autocross events. One problem with it running under the axle is that when the rear hangs the bar contacts the third member and hits when the axle is articulated either direction. Also the mounting points are offset front to rear so I don't know if that causes any sort of rear stear since it has a conical travel.


posted by klptk rx7club.com

1 comment: