Featured Post

SA / FB RX7 Drift Tune Index

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

4 Link And Watts link DIY adjustable Links

First thing is first, i searched EVERYWHERE for this information, i thought that someone would have documented this and posted a pic, with all the years of this being out there, but no. So much thanks to Jesse Neese To Loaning me an spare set of 4 link and Watts link to measure out.  I measured to the closest 1/16th of an inch, it won't matter much as the adjustable links will make up for any tolerances lost. I Started this project because I hate how much aftermarket suppliers charge to make these. They are one of the most simple things to make. Bearings and swage tubes. most of the suppliers are really proud of their gear, charging around $400 for a 4 link set. I figured it could be made for maybe half that cost.

All dimension in SAE Inches, except bolt sizes noted,
dimensions are Center to Center for the factory holes

Current work in progress...


2 comments: